#motherhood #singlemom #blessed

In the morning...
I wake up and make an egg for his meal, prepare his school bag and suddenly there is a sound.. Sounds familiar with the scream.. ;p Shout out sooo loud.. Crying.. Looking his mommy.. But time is ticking and I must be prepared too.. While I'm taking a bath, this prince charming starts to cry.. (Again..) He is knocking at the bathroom, asking permission to come in.. No excuse.. There's no 'refuse' word in his dictionary.. And how about the egg? Well, this baby eat the egg ONLY if I feed him.. Gmm.. And he is starting to cry (again) when he saw me packing his stuff to the car.. No, baby.. 

That's my ordinary scene every single day..
Messy house..
Crying is a soundtrack of my life..
Jump here, jump there.. Throw here, hit this and that... Fiuhh..
Sounds familiar? ;p
Yeah, every mom has a story.. Daily hectic story with their baby.. And these pictures show everything.. Well, I'm not alone :)


Multitasking mommy.. 


Can you call me 5 years again? :) Sorry, it doesn't mean I dont like your call.. I just want you to know that this tiny baby often make a noise, looking for my attention... And... What? No, I dont text you.. Wait.. That's my baby who is texting you.. Ops, sorry bout that ;)

When it's time for my night shift, I'm on the phone to hear the consult, you..cry.. Yeah, you envy with 'night shift'.. Coz this word takes your mommy away.. You have to sleep alone..


It breaks my heart if I heard you cry..
It cause ear damage if you cant stop..


But in the end, nothing can compared your smile.. smile when you saw me.. When you run to me.. Your hug, kiss.. And when you call my name.. 

Priceless..
Dedicated to all supermom outthere and hug n kisses to your baby..





Comments

My Other Celotehan