Dear Stalker

Thank you for stalking me...

Sorry if you jealous with my life.. Sorry if you keep searching my mistakes, looking for something to turn me down.. Let me show you my life..

Yes, I dont have everything.. Are you happy now? But.. At least I have #katespade for my daily bag, or #coach, #tory burch, #michaelkors, #prada for special event and #givenchy on my list.. Sorry if you find that #chanel or #TomFord cosmetics really suitable for me or my #ChristianLouboutin shoes that totally complete my performance..

Ow.. Dont be sad. I'm not finished yet.. It's just a beginning.. I have a warm hearted husband.. He is not perfect, but he is the best.. His heart made of gold.. Ow... I have a great news for you, stalker.. Since my bad is good news for you.. Yes, we (me n hubby) are separated.. You think you win the race? Hmm... But he will back for good years later with PhD behind his name.. And dont count my tiny, smart, cute, handsome baby boy.. My precious.. Something that money can't buy.. You can't imagine how awesome my every single day with him..

Yes, stalker.. I have an almost perfect life.. I just want to say that I'm trully blessed.. Do I have problems? Yes!!! But I will focus to His promises.. His love is bigger than my problem.. My Lord is trully..100% problem solver (: Whatever you said behind my back wont bother me.. I have to much things to be thankful for.. I'm too busy to count the blessing.. Since it countless... I think you should think twice for stalking me or find another job.. 

Dedicated to my 'fans'.. You know exactly who you are.. Bet you regret reading this, LOL.. God bless ya!!!


Comments

My Other Celotehan