Lancome Blanc Expert Nuit Ultimate Whitening Renewing Night Cream

Woohoo... Another product review.. From Lancome..

First thing first.. Start with the package.. Becoz I'm in love with duo combo blue and white, I'll give it 4 out of 5...

I got this night cream couple months ago because my friend is 100% night cream junkie and she gave it too me. I just realize this baby laid down in the corner of my make up bag last month and gave it a try since.
  
I was worried bout my acne skin prone at first but (lucky me) it doesn't break me out. It has a velvet finish, easily absorb. I usually use it with the serum and FTE from SK II, it works perfect and my skin loves it.

This product is a whitening night cream, is it works? Unfortunately, no. Actually, I'm not expecting turn to be a snow white.. LOL.. I just can't get the point why Asian really want to be that white? I'm Asian too but I love my skin color. At the end, I love this product..



Remember, your skin is the mirror of your lifestyle.. Love you, pretty..

My Other Celotehan