Must have.. From MAC..

There are too many products I love from MAC, but these are the best.. -in my opinion-

First, cleanse off oil!
This baby takes the first place on my must have chart from MAC!
One word.. WOW..
Two words.. It works..
Three words.. I love it!
Four words.. You should try it..
Five words.. Nothing can compare with it..
This could be my HG product. It works so well.. Makes my skin clear and clean.. I cant say anything else... If you are a beauty junkie and use ton of things on your face, than this one is a thing you cant live without.. It will be your best friend.. I am really religious using this product and would say thank you so much for who created it.. Love it to the max..

Studio Fix Foundie
Just love it.. The texture, huge range of colours, the coverage, doesn't make a cakey finish, never make my face breaks out.. What else? Maybe a pump would make it a perfect foundie ever.. Well, I can accept it coz nothing is perfect in this world, isn't it?

Lippie
As a matte lover, lippie from MAC is great.. I dont have to use balm anymore.. The colour is brilliant.. Pigmented.. Just great..

Studio fix powder plus foundie
Best! You can skip apply your foundie coz this thing covers well (I use primer before apply it), has a medium coverage, long wearing, doesnt cakey,,, makes me regret when I forgot to repurchase it.. 

Actually there are some items I love from MAC such as prep n prime, marine moisturizer, fix + setting spray, brush kit but I believe four item above is the winner of my heart from mac.. Well, how bout you?






Comments

My Other Celotehan