My Skin Care

Re-post from my old blog ^^

Wowww....
It's been a looonngg time since my last blog. First of all, I would like to say Happy New Year to all of you. Have a great and successful year ahead. Back to the topic, nowadays I've been struggle with.. ACNE!! Yes, I think lots of women out there has the same problem. Usually I only have one or two pimples n my period. And I know exactly the underlying cause. Last month my hubby back to Indonesia and I'm just too lazy to clean my face properly (he makes me feel so comfy, sleepy and...lazy). But I'm still using my makeup on it so I think my face really get angry... Yeah, lesson for me.. No matter how, if you put on your makeup just make sure that you clean it. Never get lazy.. Prevent is better than cure. And now, I have to struggle with those cystic acne. What I'm going to share today is my skin care coz we know there are million products that claim can reduce acne and bla bla bla.. So here are few items that I've been tried and I will review it for you. My skin type is oily-acne prone. Colour: MAC NC 30-35. So, let's get started.. 

1.  Sebamed Liquid Face and Body wash for sensitive skin


 Actually I'm fallin in love with sebamed coz sebamed's baby product is really suitable for my kiddos skin. For me? It cleans so well and leave fresh feeling at the end. It contains vitamin, allantoin, and moisturizing thing that claim suitable for problematic skin. I do love this product, I have been using it for 3 months and it seems I can finish my bottle about another 3 months.. Hehehe... But I think you still have to clean your face with toner after you wash your face or using micellar water cleanser (that I will review it later) especially if you wear heavy-full make up.

2. Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub



It soo refreshing... I use it in the morning. It has a fruity fragrance, I dont mind with the smell and to be honest.. feels so happy with it.. It contains salicylic acid that can reduce and prevent breakouts. Does it works? Well, after my 3rd days using it, I saw my breakout "calm down" (although I'm using other acne treatment too but it seems helpful if I add-on with other acne products).

3. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub



Hahahaha, yess... I have two kind of acne wash products from neutrogena. I'm so in love since the first time I use it. It makes my skin sooo soft. Love it to the max! Some of people who use it said that it will make your face dry but not in my skin. It just controlled my super oily skin perfectly and superb reduce the oily. Usually my make up stays only for 4-5 hours (more if I use the primer), but since I use this one, it seems like my make up stays forever without retouched it. I use it at night before applying my acne treatment.

4. SK II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion


God, I adore this product!!! Even though we have already wash our face but there are some make up left on my face. I use this one to clean the residue and hoalaaa... It really makes me feel soooo cleannn.. I do adore this product ( I have to say it twice). And the most important thing is that it moisturizes my face. I usually use SK II FTE after applying this product. Before I have breakout, I skip this step so I think this is the core of my acne problems.. Pricey? Hmm, if I compare with the cost for treating my breakouts becoz skip this one..I prefer use it in my whole life..


5. SK II Facial Treatment Essence



I have been using this for two years and get stick with it.. The pitera has done it's job to help my face healthy. It's watery so you must be careful when use it. I usually tap my face to apply this and wait a minutes or two to absorb well. I use it before my daily makeup routine and at night. It claims can reduce the breakout too. But in my opinion, it doesn't work for cystic acne. Pricey? Yes..

6. MAC cleanse off oil

In my journey to find the right product to remove my make up, I am curious with this products. It has a very good review and I agree with them. It cleans my face like 100% .. It makes my skin soft each time I use it. I usually clean my "heavy duty" face full of make up with MAC cleans off oil and wash it. When I wipe my face with toner, there is no trace of make up anymore. Clean and sft.. Love it.. I definitely repurchase it after I finish the bottle.

7. Sebamed Deep Cleansing Facial Toner


Ouch, I'm sorry to say that I'm not a fan of this product. I don't like the smell and it leaves sticky film on my face (oh no!) so I want to wash my face again after using this product. Sorry to say that it doesn't impressed me much.

8.  Pond's Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam


If you are trying to find a cheaper product, I'm totally recommend this one. It leaves your skin clean and fresh. My hubby also a big fan of it so he brings it to UK (he has a very sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin). 

9. Garnier Light Complete Multi Action Brightening Scrub

If you are looking for facial wash + scrub + whitening.. And you can try this one. I'm not really sure about whitening but it cleans your face well.. And I love micro-beads..

10. Purederm Dual Well being Pack



I realize that I'm using make up almost everyday so I have to clean more deeply one or two times a week therefore I use this two steps cleanser. I really love the product coz it's a great cleanser and those vitamins really makes my skin smooth. It takes time to use the product but I don't mind coz the result.

11. Bioderma Sensibium


This products has a great review.. For me? Yes, I love it! Helps my breakout? I have to admit that this one helps my breakout. Hmm.. It's a great product but I have to think twice to repurchase it...

Well, that's some of the products that I've been using recently. High end or drugstore products won't be an issue. Those are my review and it's really individualistic. If you already find what suit with you, just stay with it. And remember.. Never go to bed before you clean your face properly.. Hope you have a great day and enjoy your life.. Ciaoo..





Yeay... This is the result of my skin care ^^



Comments

My Other Celotehan