Last candle

Once upon a time there are four candles in a room...



The first candle looks so pale.. It said: "I've tried my best for this world. There are war everyday.. Everywhere.. Mankind bound with violence, war, racism.. I'd rather die.." And that is the last sentence from the first candle.. It is peace candle...

And time goes by.. The second candle suddenly said: "No one seems need me right now.. Everyone think they are god.. Let it be..." And that's the end of faith candle..

The third candle cries so loud.. "I can't stand anymore.. I just can't stand... Why do people forget me? Why? Just tell me why....." And love candle choose to die..

A little boy came to the room... It's raining and dark outside.. He looked at the four candles.. "Why did  the three candles die? I need them...", Said the boy.. He's starting to cry... The fourth candle looked at him and said.. "Don't be scared.. I'm still here.. You can use me to turn on all the candles" That's the hope candle...

Even though peace, faith and love seems die.. But never loose your hope.. You can bring them all back.. It starts from you..



Adapt from today's sunday service..

God bless...

My Other Celotehan