Must have Baby Care Products...

Be a mom = be a friend, a teacher, a guard and a doctor.. *wink*
You never know when your baby need "something"..
Ok, the point is you should have "tiny emergency kit".. Check out mine...


1) Olbas
 It helps to relieve congestion when baby NLO's noses was blocked.. Sometimes when he got common cold, he can't sleep well.. I only need a few drops on the tissue I put beside him and he can sleep well.. Totally recommended product..

2) Lucas Papaw Ointment
There is no doubt for this 100 years remedy.. My baby once has a nappy rash, he was cry so loud and avoid to sit due to the pain. I put this ointment in the night and my baby's pain gone in the morning.. It also can be used for minor burns, cuts, sunburn, splinters.. Must have, mom..

3) First aid lotion
I really concern bout the organic products. This lotion contains organic ingredients that will kill the bacteria so it will treat and heal our baby's skin..

4) Mosquito repellent patch
There are many kind of repellents in the store such as a patch, bracelet, oil, bug spray etc. I have tried many of them and I should tell you that this products below is the best! Pricey if we compare with other products but this one is number one coz it works..


5) After bite cream
Mosquito is enemy for mommy.. My baby really sensitive with mosquito's bite.. It happened when my mosquito repellent patch is out of stock. This cream helps to reduce itch, redness caused by the bite.. 

6) Pacifier wipes..
If your baby still use pacifier, than it's a must thing for you. Travel friendly packaging, alcohol free, made with food grade ingredients are the main reason I choose gumdrop pacifier wipes from the first years.

7) Boogie wipes
Stuffy noses? Boogie?? Wipe it away mom.. Love the boogie wipes that is not only relieve boogie but also moisturizes too..

8) Trombophob
When our baby can walk, he has a greater risk of bruise.. So this one takes it's place in my "tiny emergency kit"...

9) Spiffies tooth wipes
Great taste (my baby loves it), individually package, natural ingredients.. Sounds nice? Yup... It cleans the teeth, tongue, gum, and prevent cavities..

There are some list products that truly helps me.. Hope it will help you too, mommie..
Hug n kisses for you little one...
  

My Other Celotehan