Best Primer

Night, darl.. (It's 8 pm, hoahm..)๐Ÿ˜ด

Tonite I would like to make a review bout the best primer in my version... As all we know that primer makes a barrier between our make up and skin so it will help our make up stay longer.. Should we use primer all the time? Nope, I use it occasionally ๐Ÿ˜œ like attending party, work outside or when I have to work longer than usual.. Somehow, in my opinion we should have a great primer for some foundations so we dont have to retouch like a thousand times๐Ÿ˜‚.. Ok, and the awards goes to....

๐Ÿ† Laura Mercier Foundation Primer


1 thing
2 say
3 words
4 this product...
I love you๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹
It just works so good to me.. Yeah, it's a little bit sticky finish ๐Ÿ˜but it controlled my shinny face, make my foundie stay on it's place, doesn't make me breakout and wont add colour to your face..๐Ÿ˜™ The point is.. I ๐Ÿ’œ it... This primer also come in radiance for a glowy look but I prefer the "normal" version..✌️ Yeah, it's pricey but bcoz I only use a small amount so it's worthed..๐Ÿ’ธ

๐Ÿ†Porefessional from Benefit


๐Ÿ‘ Unlike the 1st product, this one wont make a sticky finish but smooth๐Ÿ‘Œ. It claims can cover our pore but hmm.. It seems not working for me๐Ÿ˜” but this product has done it's job.. It suits to all my foundie.. And I'm lovin it.. ๐Ÿ˜ Great job!!


Okey, that's my review.. Hope you find your best one๐Ÿ˜‰

Remember...

Beauty is you, darl๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Comments

My Other Celotehan