My week end

After neglected for weeks due to my exam, finally I have a little time to take a breath.. This lil kiddos has been so annoying for the past two days.. He knows that he has been abandoned.. Sorry, my love.. I have to learn last month (and next mont too :'(( ) sorry mommy dont have much time to play with you.. Mommy should finish this one so we can go back to UK.. For your daddy.. 


This week end should be so much fun but look at this tiny man.. He is scary.. Because of choo choo train, hehheee... 


He plays play doh, bubble, etc.. At the end... He choose to 'coat-coet'... Playing with colours.. And here is the result.. Before roasted..


After this clay roasted... Hihihi... Not too bad for the first time learner..




Thank you, baby.. For your patience, for your smile.. I cant do this on my own.. Love you so much, baby.. Finish line is just ahead..







Comments

My Other Celotehan