Fluoride?? Hmm.. Think twice..

Lot of mommies outthere still dont know bout the effect of fluoride.. We were fooled by the media that fluoride is good for our teeth and prevent tooth decay (but did you know that it is a harmfull agent and even now it is questionable if it works for the teeth or not).. If you dont believe in me, just search it on the google and learn from the medical journals. It said that huge fluoride level can damage your brain, lead to alzheimer, decressed the IQ.. So becareful for the products we used.. Yes, I'm talking bout high levels of fluoride.. But we dont know the fluoride consumption in our daily product or water, isn't it? So, for me.. It much easier to prevent it by limitate all the products that we know contain of fluoride.. Especially toothpaste for the kids.. Why? Coz our little bunny used to swallow the toothpaste. They love the taste.. We like to eat it more.. and it means we are allow them to digest this harmfulm agent.

For your information, all the toothpaste for kids in Indonesia (according to my dearest friend who is a dentist), contain fluoride.. None of them fluoride free.. So.. Dont let your little one eat it!! For me, I choose toothpaste that fluoride free, from natural ingredients coz my baby NLO always..alwaysss swallow the toothpaste.. AlTough it is pricey coz it's not the local brand and it's 8 to 9 fold from local brand's price..but I save the cash for the future, isn't it? My baby's health is priceless..

Here is the pict of my baby's toothpaste..
And sorry, It's not a commercial issue.. I'm just an ordinary mommy who like to share with you..

Keep healthy and be a smart mommy, dear.. Hug n kiss for your lil one..



Comments

My Other Celotehan