Long weekend versi keluarga Herbert

Yes!! It's a looonnnggg weekend.. Actually, not that long.. Only 3 days off but it feels like heaven!! Yeeeaayyy!!!

But as usual, Bandung is like a bitch that always attract people to visit. Yes.. This city is always be one of the top five destination to visit on holiday, therefore the traffic jam is a ritual... Even it strated BEFORE the long weekend (pleaseee....). But unfortunately, it has been rainy nowadays plus I am too lazy to be a driver (PS: I am a devil driver in the traffic jam, hehehe) so I prefer other way to spend the holiday wif my kiddo.. Nonetheless, fun is a must!!

I am so happy that I can be my baby's friend.. He likes to play with me.. We are playing thousand of silly games.. Hide and seek (no hide, coz I can see his head or his butt, LOL), "coat coet" which means drawing-in his language- (he likes to draw a fish -in his mind it's a fish- coz what I saw is just a curly lines or even just a dot..). Hehee.. Playing with water can be so much fun too!!! Kicking the ball in the backyard or front yard is one of our ritual.. It is a good way to improve his gross motoric skill. Oh, dont forget the drum! He loveeesss his drum as much as his dad.. Never count how many times we are running entire the house for... Nothing! We just running and laughing like crazy! Hehehe.. And if the rain comes, we just simply sit on the couch and starring at the raindrops while drinking hot milk.. A little piece of heaven..

That's how my lil fam spent holiday.. Simple.. I learn to talk with him... cuddling each other, and he teach me how to make fun from a simple thing.. Seems like a cheap holiday, but it priceless.. 

Spending holiday in the mall is none of my list.. I don't like the traffic jam. Ok, actually I just can walk to the biggest mall in the town coz it's near but my baby never like time zone or any "kids friendly facilities" in the mall... One advantage that I love if we spent our time in home is.. If we tired, we just can sleep!! (In our lovely bed with a garden view..). Like this one, he is fallin asleep after playing so hard.. Sweet dream, darling.. Mommy loves you..





Comments

My Other Celotehan