Peach, please..

Weekend!! Yeay! Finally!! 

Senengnyaaaa udah weekend lagi.. Minggu ini pra paskah kedua.. Wearing my whity-white dress and complete the final look with this super cute colour from bourjois.. Sebenernya pengen bgt yg pink pong cuman kayanya belum berjodoh sama yang satu itu, akhirnya berjumpalah dengan peach club (special thanks to my lovely friend who send this to me..).. Sama kaya product lain, matte finish is a must for me. Most of all.. Hehehe... Baiklah, inilah penampakannya..


Warnanya emang peach, just like it's name.. Peach club.. Speaking of which.. I'm not a huge fan of peach, so one swipe is enough..


Sweet colour actually.. Really suitable for daily use..

Everyone said this bourjois series is a dupe of lime crime lippie.. Sorry to say, I prefer bourjois..

Quote of the day:
God bless






Comments

My Other Celotehan