Baby NLO turns 2!!!

Finally, my baby.. Nicholas Loxa Owen turns two! Yippie...
Like usual, we celebrate his birthday at school..
Last year, he was in baby class but now he's toddler.. 
It seems like yesterday when nurse put this tiny baby boy in my arms for the first time.. Time flies...in a great way..

And the most exciting moment is the prepare time!! Most of us, a parent, have trouble to choose gimmick for those kiddos.. At his first bday, I chose a cute, glittery bag with full of snacks.. The others prefer a crayon, doll, eating set etc.. To be honest, I dont know what should I gave as a gimmick.. After searching for hour, finally I got a brilliant idea.. Hope they will like it..

Let's check what we've done today for the big day!


He chose his own cake.. "I want that!!", he said by pointing at this blackforrest.. So there you go.. Your wish is my command, sir!


This baby turns two!! This pict just like a concert leaflet.. Hahahaha, maybe it's a sign that he will make a concert someday.. Hihihi..

Yeay.. A parade of gift.. Ready for tomorrow... What's on the bag???


This is one of many cute stuff for this young man's friends.. What I love most..<3 There's also cookies, toys, milk, etc.. 


That's a wrap!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Hug n kisses...

Busy mom..







Comments

My Other Celotehan